Welcome to Graphology For You
5) For many children the first signs of shyness and reserve appear in lowercase d. A left tilt is pronounced danger sign, the child needs more attention and encouragement ! And he needs it now !!
6. The child uses a left tilt on his pronoun (I) but has a right slanted writing indicates the writer has been badly hurt by some one very close.
7. A writer who joins every word in a letter, no matter how long the word, is a person who a very literal mind !
9. Very wide loops in middle zone indicate the writers need to include other people – as much as possible – in his world.
10. Wide loops in lower zone shows a writer who over indulges in pursuit of sensual or erotic fulfillment, sex, food drink drugs or any physical comforts the money can buy !
11. Variation in zones (ratio) can be a sign of evolving maturity or mental confusion, depending on the age and circumstances. It shows writer having difficulty establishing priorities
Signatures of 25 successful entrepreneurs and their hidden meanings!! Visit the following link
Find out what Bart Baggett says in this video!!
“How to Get What You Want in Half the Time???”
One simple daily technique to change your life, get unstuck, attract wealth, be more creative, program optimism, and live your life with exuberant happiness.
For more details: Please send your Name + Mobile (WhatsApp ) Number + Email to email@example.com