Welcome to Graphology For You
9. Very wide loops in middle zone indicate the writers need to include other people – as much as possible – in his world.
11. Variation in zones (ratio) can be a sign of evolving maturity or mental confusion, depending on the age and circumstances. It shows writer having difficulty establishing priorities
12. When the middle zone of the writer is much smaller than the upper and the lower zones, it means that the writer has shut basic needs out of his life.
2) Input is thought and output is action. Eg. Input -Pessimistic thoughts – output (fall out) is depression !
- Each stroke actually starts with a dot and is made up of three
reactions : motion , direction & pressure.
3. Person writing above the ruled line consistently, want to follow rules in their own style in the given acceptable regulation framework. Their parents have minutely monitored their activities giving reasonable freedom to develop their personality !
4. Writer who fold the paper to create left margin believe in lot of discipline & set of rules and regulation.
5) For many children the first signs of shyness and reserve appear in lowercase d. A left tilt is pronounced danger sign, the child needs more attention and encouragement ! And he needs it now !!
6. The child uses a left tilt on his pronoun (I) but has a right slanted writing indicates the writer has been badly hurt by some one very close.