Welcome to Graphology For You
- Each stroke actually starts with a dot and is made up of three
reactions : motion , direction & pressure.
2) Input is thought and output is action. Eg. Input -Pessimistic thoughts – output (fall out) is depression !
3. Person writing above the ruled line consistently, want to follow rules in their own style in the given acceptable regulation framework. Their parents have minutely monitored their activities giving reasonable freedom to develop their personality !
4. Writer who fold the paper to create left margin believe in lot of discipline & set of rules and regulation.
5) For many children the first signs of shyness and reserve appear in lowercase d. A left tilt is pronounced danger sign, the child needs more attention and encouragement ! And he needs it now !!
6. The child uses a left tilt on his pronoun (I) but has a right slanted writing indicates the writer has been badly hurt by some one very close.
7. A writer who joins every word in a letter, no matter how long the word, is a person who a very literal mind !
8. Very fat, wide loops in the upper zone shows a writer whose judgements are more likely to be based on feelings than on facts !
9. Very wide loops in middle zone indicate the writers need to include other people – as much as possible – in his world.