12. When the middle zone of the writer is much smaller than the upper and the lower zones, it means that the writer has shut basic needs out of his life.
8. Very fat, wide loops in the upper zone shows a writer whose judgements are more likely to be based on feelings than on facts !
4. Writer who fold the paper to create left margin believe in lot of discipline & set of rules and regulation.
3. Person writing above the ruled line consistently, want to follow rules in their own style in the given acceptable regulation framework. Their parents have minutely monitored their activities giving reasonable freedom to develop their personality !
2) Input is thought and output is action. Eg. Input -Pessimistic thoughts – output (fall out) is depression !
- Each stroke actually starts with a dot and is made up of three
reactions : motion , direction & pressure.