Graphology For You Convention 2017 We are glad to invite you to a very special, informative, entertaining, educational & happening event on Sunday 5th Feb 2017!!! Fun filled day of Graphology and related subjects. Unique topics and expert speakers!!! The following are the tentative topics which will be covered in the convention: Basic Stroke Formation :Giving insights of the stroke foundations…
“How to Get What You Want in Half the Time???”
One simple daily technique to change your life, get unstuck, attract wealth, be more creative, program optimism, and live your life with exuberant happiness.
For more details: Please send your Name + Mobile (WhatsApp ) Number + Email to email@example.com
Find out what Bart Baggett says in this video!!
Signatures of 25 successful entrepreneurs and their hidden meanings!! Visit the following link
11. Variation in zones (ratio) can be a sign of evolving maturity or mental confusion, depending on the age and circumstances. It shows writer having difficulty establishing priorities
10. Wide loops in lower zone shows a writer who over indulges in pursuit of sensual or erotic fulfillment, sex, food drink drugs or any physical comforts the money can buy !
9. Very wide loops in middle zone indicate the writers need to include other people – as much as possible – in his world.
7. A writer who joins every word in a letter, no matter how long the word, is a person who a very literal mind !
6. The child uses a left tilt on his pronoun (I) but has a right slanted writing indicates the writer has been badly hurt by some one very close.
5) For many children the first signs of shyness and reserve appear in lowercase d. A left tilt is pronounced danger sign, the child needs more attention and encouragement ! And he needs it now !!